Executive Search Technology
1. Profile definition
- Analysis of client’s business & culture.
- Develop position scope and responsibilities, compensation package, reporting relationships and the profile of the desired executive.
- Agree on the target companies to be reviewed for each search.
2. Research and sourcing
- Identify and confirm target sources using proprietary database and network of contacts.
- Identify candidates.
- Screen and evaluate candidates.
- Prepare background profiles.
- Review profiles with client.
3. Interviewing, evaluation and screening
- Interested candidates are interviewed in depth and evaluated by ACA Worldwide, on the basis of experience, personal characteristics, managerial style and philosophy.
- Additional information verification (references): strengths and weaknesses evaluation.
- Organization of candidate’s interview with the employer.
- Benchmarking Study of all the finalists.
4. Selection and presentation of offer
- ACA Worldwide provides assistance and guidance, as appropriate, with the selected candidate.
- Final negotiations.
5. Follow up
- Create smooth transition for executive.
- Client satisfaction survey.
- Ensure client satisfaction.
The standard Executive Search fee is equivalent to 30% of the average annual salary paid to a manager who is able to perform per the expectations of the vacant position. The average annual salary is based on a labor market analysis of the respective market segment.
If a search is conducted in Ukraine, the fee for our services will be settled as follows: one-third of the total fee shall be paid upon signing the Executive Search contract; one-third shall be paid 30 days after work has started and the long list has been provided; and the remaining balance shall be due after the candidate has accepted the job offer and signed an employment contract.
In the event of an international search that requires the services of ACA Worldwide consultants and our foreign partners, the payment of fees shall be settled as follows: one-third of the total fee shall be paid upon signing of the Executive Search contract; one-third shall be paid 30 days after the work has started and the long list has been provided and the remaining balance shall be due 60 days after the work has started. After the project is completed and the candidate joins the company, additional expenses shall be settled. The charge for additional expenses is 12% of the total Executive Search fee.
The term of Executive Search project lasts from 6 to 10 workweeks from the time of signing of contract.
If the candidate resigns within the first six months, we will find a suitable replacement without charging further fees.