Customer Support Specialist, Ukraine
Location Kiev, Ukraine
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position.
- Excellent call handling or retail customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills: active listening, conversation and networking
- Customer oriented
- Action oriented, able to work hard, under pressure and to handle stress
- Good organizational and planning skills; able to handle a number of different tasks, prioritizing
- Quick decision maker
- Able to cope with changes, to interact without having the total picture, comfortably handle risk and uncertainty
- Basic keyboard skills
- General School Diploma
- Further educational qualification
- Multilingual, proficient in Ukrainian, Russian and English languages
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Proven experience of handling direct customer contact
Performance Standards and Expectations
- Handle effectively queries from Clients on all aspects of the business, rules and regulations of the Company.
- Liaise closely with other departments.
- Work when help is needed at Sales Events and Meetings, to support both Clients visiting the event and Corporate Staff running the event.
- Add value by supporting, recognizing and respecting Clients at all times in their aims & business efforts. Must at all times conduct yourself as an ambassador for company, its products and services.
- Provide first class customer service by dealing promptly and professionally in all telephone, written and face to face communication.
- Carry out translations, proof reading, reviews from the ethical point of view, carry on special projects accurately and within the given timeframe.
- Deal with the incoming Client correspondence/complaints in accordance to the set DEC/DR procedures. To handle DEC files as well as DR paperwork in accordance with the set procedures.
- Coordinate and monitor payments of Clients.
- Provide management with precise statistics according to given parameters when required, with individual reports and plans in timely manner.
- To complete all clerical responsibilities associated with the above, including but not limited to letter correspondence, e-mail, telephone work, general filing and routine everyday database maintenance, computer work, archiving, conducted in a smart and accurate order.
- To communicate according the given scenario and upon the instructions from the Russia/European Head office, prepare documentation for the local authorities and legal advisors within DEC area.
- To be pro-active and dedicated to the teamwork, be flexible, pay attention to the team needs. To be focused on the help offering and initiative taking.