An American representative office of FMCG Company is searching for Marketing Coordinator (Supervisor).
- To lead the development & implementation of the country’s marketing strategy (in line with the RSM) and respective activity plan based on the country’s business & marketing objectives, needs and specifics.
- To lead the following local marketing activities: marketing & consumer research, PR & communications (incl. media campaigns & CSR programs), sponsorship management, distributors’ tools, materials, communication creative development and adaptation, distributors’ education programs, product management (availability, support, new product launches), consumers & distributors promotions, production.
- To develop & manage annual Ukrainian marketing budget aimed to support marketing strategy and approved activity plan.
- To closely cooperate with RSM Marketing Team in order to proactively leverage available best practices (developed programs, campaigns, materials, products, etc.) for the UA market.
- Closely cooperate with local Distributors (specifically S&P group) defining their needs for new tools, materials, trainings, etc. and ensuring their engagement in the marketing initiatives as well as proactively gathering their feedback.
- To closely cooperate with country manager, SS&S, DR, Logistics departments, Sales Centers to ensure development and execution of the effective Distributors programs, tools, materials, trainings and promotions as well as products launches & availability.
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Market research & analysis skills
- Product management skills
- Trade or brand marketing experience
- Project management skills including development and implementation of complex marketing programs and simultaneous management of diverse projects
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Excellent communication & networking skills
- Presentation skills
- Able to produce results under pressure within a fast moving environment
- Able to work within authorized budgets
- Must be willing to attend and assist with Distributor events as required
- Able to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under general supervision
- Able to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Able to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves
- Able to function as an effective team member
- PR experience
- University degree in Economics or Marketing.
- Must be computer literate.
- Fluent English is a must
- 2+ years relevant experience (marketing, brand/category management, trade marketing, sales) in a Western company
- Experience in sales, service marketing, direct selling is a plus