Sales Order Representative (with some WI Order Taking rensponsibilities)
Location Kiev, Ukraine
- Excellent call handling or retail customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good basic computer skills
- Ability to function as an effective team member
- Able to handle a number of different tasks, prioritizing
- Higher education
- Good command of English languages
- Proven experience of handling direct customer contact
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and customers
- Manual dexterity required
1Light: Office work, some lifting, considerable walking
Performance Standards and Expectations
- To process Distributor orders on a timely and accurate basis. Distributor orders are accepted via a variety of methods i.e.: telephone; fax; e-mail, Internet, mail, Walk In.
- To comply with the accuracy criteria:
in the information provided to Distributors queries or requests.
in information entered onto the system
in following internal Procedures and Guidelines
adherence to the working schedule/rota
- To complete all clerical responsibilities associated with the above, including but not limited to letter correspondence, e-mail, telephone work, general filing, and computer work.
- To provide first class customer service by dealing promptly and professionally in all telephone, written and face-to-face communication.
- To provide management with precise statistics according to given parameters when required as well as with individual reports and plans in timely manner.
- To follow the escalation or complaints procedure guidelines for all instances of Distributor contact where a complaint occurs or where you lack either the knowledge or information to resolve a point of contact.
- To work when help is needed at Sales events and meetings.
- To work during week-end and overtime on processing of the orders if required according to the labor agreement.
- To maintain a tidy work area and to ensure the working area is clean and tidy before leaving at the end of the day.
- To develop interpersonal skills such as:
To work as a team player – actively communicating and receiving information
To maintain a positive attitude at all times
To be able to impart knowledge and skills to others, to maintain a continuous improvement environment
To be open to feedback relating to personal performance and/or conduct
To actively seek opportunities for self-improvement and self-development